2005Dec17 – About Rhapsody
Each one of us contributed in one form or another to make Xchanging India’s First Annual Day (RHAPSODY 2005) a huge success!
Six events were planned for RHAPSODY 2005 (December 17th, 2005).
- PAKAAO – 2005 Lets’ Sing – Sing Along!
- THAKAAO – 2005 Let’s Dance!
- LATKAAO – 2005 It’s a Treasure Hunt!
- CHAMKAAO – 2005 Outshine others !- You have it in you! Be a stand up comic!
- PHASAAO – 2005 The One Minute Manager – The Funniest and the quickest games!
- BAJAAO – 2005 Let’s Mock Rock!
All the above events had a “point system”. Team that scored the maximum points (on Dec. 17) won!
Each event had one individual category (male and female), an on-stage couple, and a Team from each Group in each of the events.
XTSI – GGN was divided in to four groups.
- Each Group had a Group Leader.
- Group Leader had appointed Event Coordinators from his/her group for each event.
- Event Coordinator had to interact with the Individual Team members to make teams for a particular event.
- Each Event Coordinator had to update the Group Leader on the progress of the preparation for the event he/she was responsible for.
- Fabulous prizes for the winner
- We could use the basement area for our Group Meetings.
- We had to maintain the office decorum during your Group meeting.
- A pool of twelve “brave” colleagues had agreed to “facilitate” the groups!
- The Facilitators were chosen from (almost) each cubicle.
- This committee also ensured the pick up and drop of our family, venue, food and drinks, front and back stage management, Prizes, time management etc.